Attention All Athletes: Longjack’s Physical Advantage
As if increasing testosterone weren’t enough, using Longjack extract also greatly increases ATP production. ATP, or adenosine triphosphate, is the basic unit of energy in the body, responsible for keeping us alive and going. By increasing ATP, overall energy and vitality are increased.
Most people want more energy, and Longjack provides it, without hyperstimulation, jittery nerves, or insomnia. This is the holy grail of human energy production, and is a valuable enough health benefit by itself to make Longjack an enduring Ayurvedic superstar regarding natural plant extracts.
Athletes and body builders will employ any agent which boosts performance or muscle mass. In both animals and humans, Longjack extract increases muscle mass. In a study of men , half of the subjects ingested Longjack extract and half did not.
In both animals and humans, Longjack extract increases muscle mass.
In an eight week physical training program, the men who consumed Longjack extract experienced greater gains in muscle mass and strength than those who did not. This demonstrates the powerful anabolic properties of Longjack. Thanks to this significant discovery, a growing number of Asian athletes and body builders now use Longjack extract as an androgen, to improve muscle size and strength, and to enhance sports performance.
Quick List of General Benefits of Using Longjack
- When used with consistently, Longjack has been known to increases sex drive and sexual desire, frequency and strength of erections by improving blood flow to the penis, and allowing faster recovery time after orgasm.
- Unlike testosterone replacement therapy, Longjack does not suppress or shut down your body’s own testosterone production.
- Been exercising with no results? By using Longjack daily, you’ll make impressive and consistent muscle gainsand fat loss from each and every workout. Longjack will help build or regain muscle mass and strength 177% faster while dramatically reducing body fat.
- Longjack combats fatigue, increases energy and stamina and improves mood.
- Numerous clinical trials have shown conclusively that daily ingestion of Longjack increases testosterone levels in castrated rats! These animals showed significant testosterone increases and sexual behavior after just a few weeks!
- Longjack improves blood circulation.
- Early results from a study conducted by the Malaysian government and the highly respected Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) showed that chemical constituents of the Longjack plant show potent anti-cancer activity.
- No negative side effects associated with Longjack like those related to synthetic testosterone replacement therapy.
- Unlike the formerly popular (but now banned) Androstenedione which caused breast tissue growth in men, regularly using Longjack only elevates testosterone levels, not estrogen levels.
- Longjack is not banned by the FDA or on the list of substances scheduled to be banned.